Monday, April 25, 2005

oh my...laundry!

mood:

It didn’t become a habit for me to check the dryer before putting in my clothes. I’ve been doing that for 3 years now and nothing had happened until this Saturday. There was a red crayon inside the dryer that I didn’t even know. I took out my clothes after 30 minutes and to my surprise, there were red spots all over my pants and my nice Gap beige jacket. Aargh! I didn’t know what else to do. The only good thing is I always dry the wrong side of the clothes. The lady who owns the Laundromat suggested that I wash it again in hot water which I did. Most of it came off but there are stains already in my jacket. I think it's still usable though. Also, there’s this one grey slacks that I can no longer use. It looks like it was bleached. Moral lesson… always check the machine before using it.

No comments: