Tuesday, April 12, 2005

chitchat with Ai-Ai

mood:

I was on the phone with Aileen (whom I used to call by her nickname Ai-Ai) last night for almost 2 hours. It’s been a while since I last spoke to her. Oh let me stand corrected! I spoke with her on April 2nd but that was very brief. It was so nice to have talked to her. There were a lot of things that we wanted to catch up on which made us forget some at times. We reminisced our childhood years. It’s funny how she thinks San Roque has gotten really small. She was saying how biking used to be so much fun unlike now, it seems like walking from San Roque to the church will only take 5 minutes. She has always remained a sweet friend. You can really feel the closeness when you talk to her…how comfortable she is with you…how open she is with anything.

She might go to the Philippines for a vacation this May or June. Well, those are the times that she’s really off from school. Too bad she couldn’t even attend the wedding!

And... I was very ecstatic upon learning that she now has a bf (Oops! Forgive me, Aileen if I have to announce it here.). I think she is really happy now and I just hope it'll stay that way.

Good luck on your final exams, Ai! Mwah!

No comments: