Tuesday, April 21, 2009

something new...

I started yesterday… basically filling out forms and reading some “tutorials”. It’s been decided that I will drive since it’s further from where IFC works. But I made a little “boo boo”… was wearing driving shoes and forgot to bring my other shoes. IFC had to take me instead. I also didn’t feel well in the PM… headache, dizziness and heartburn.

Today was a lot better. I had a headache again. I think it’s the reading. Anyway, she told me she’s going to show me where the drop box is so I just waited. She forgot apparently. I wasn’t able to charge my cell so I can’t even text IFC. The drive going to IFC wasn’t bad but I was 5 minutes late. As soon as I arrived, his co-worker was telling me how worried he really was. Oops!

Anyhow, so far… so good!

2 comments:

Marj and Carlos said...

That's great!! Good luck :)

Faye said...

hi, marj! thanks!