Saturday, November 08, 2008

"GC" granted!

It’s been a while since my last update on this blog. I was too busy with work and the fertility treatment that I couldn’t really find the time to blog.

Anyway, I got a phone call Friday afternoon and received the best news ever. The long wait is over! After almost 5 years of uncertainties, we finally got the approval! I am so overwhelmed with happiness that up to this writing (1208AM), I am still wide awake and hyper. I can feel my head throbbing but I just don’t feel sleepy.

We celebrated it with a dinner at Olive Garden… our favorite restaurant. The food was great as usual but “nothing could be greater than being on cloud nine”. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry for being ignorant, pero what does GC mean?! gift certificate? :)

in any case, i'm happy you're happy! congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

i know what is meant by'GC'- simply as " GREEN CARD" right!!!! congrats to you FAYE!!!!!

RIA CHARINA

Faye said...

thanks gracita!

thanks to you too ria charina! forgive me but seems like you know me and i can't recognize you. hope you leave another message.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! that's really a good news... congrats Faye... finally! hehe...

Faye said...

thanks caryl! mismo! at long last! hehehe.

Anonymous said...

hi faye, i've been an avid reader on your blog and it all started when i was preparing my wedding last 2005 in the philippines, it helped me a lot thru blogs to get some ideas. hoping you dont mind if i hop on your blog from time to time esp. am interested about the fertility matters that your going thru right now.Anyway, i am from fairfax, virginia since 2002 and i'm married with a wonderful husband. we've been trying to have a baby too. anyway take care and GOD Bless you and Irvin too. thanks!

Faye said...

hi, ria! glad my blog can help in a way. :) and i really don't mind but you might not be seeing some posts on fertility treatments for now. i taking a break on that... personal reasons. tc.