Friday, February 15, 2008

V-Day!

While any day can be a celebration of love, I would still say Valentine’s Day is special. This is the day that people express their affection more... they’re sweeter... and even more thoughtful.

I kind of felt bad though when I picked the card for IFC. It was literally like picking the one where my eyes 1st laid on. We always talk on the phone and I just couldn’t go to the store without him knowing it so I got the card when I went to pick up my prescription at CVS on Wednesday. The wordings are really nice but the card’s color is a little “pinkish”. But what the hey… red is the color for Valentine’s! :)

IFC gave me a box of Ferrero Rocher and a card as well. I found them on top of my pocket book when I got out of the shower yesterday. How sweet huh! Well, I’m one lucky woman! I just couldn’t ask for anything more…

Anyway, we went to Todai, a Japanese buffet restaurant, for dinner last night. Both IFC and I don’t eat sushi but we definitely like hibachi, tempura, teriyaki and so many others. They have a wide selection of food… great tasting food! Too bad IFC didn’t like the “miso” soup and the green tea ice cream (which I had 5 scoops). The service was outstanding as well. The staff was courteous and checks on their customers from time to time. It was our 1st time there and we will surely go back.

We forgot to bring a camera so I got these pictures from the web…









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

harvs and i loves sushi! or japanese food in general! buti ka pa, may chocolate at may date! ako, mag-isa! :(

Faye said...

hi gracita! sad to know that. bawi ka na lang sa iba okasyon. mwah! :)