Sunday, December 16, 2007

it's a little "hot" here!

I'm finally here in "Pinas". We arrived yesterday... had lunch with the whole family including IFC's at "Dampa". This place is well known for great selection of seafoods. The weather is kind of uncomfortable though. I never had jetlag whenever I travel but I was having such a bad headache yesterday PM. I had a good night sleep. It was cooler this AM when I woke at 5. Yes that early! :) But an hour hasn't even passed and I'm starting to have head pains again. Oh I will have to deal with this for the next 2 weeks but it's ok! I'm still glad to be here!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi faye! nasa pinas na pala kayo, hehe... send my regards to your family... :)

Faye said...

yup yup. i will thanks. ingat...

Irmee said...

tag kita ulit, dalii!! abot pa sa pasko yung mga inaanak na makakalimutan,....http://irmee.blogspot.com/2007/12/ninang-ka-tag.html

Anonymous said...

tagged you Faye... habol pa sa pasko, hehe...

http://www.arcskyline.com/caryl/2007/12/christmas-tag/

alynn said...

enjoy your vacation faye! merry xmas and safe new yr...

Anonymous said...

Hi Faye! Wish you peaceful and healthy 2008. Happy New year to you and Irvin...

chuching said...

hi faye! how's vacation in pinas? here's to a blessed new year to you and irvin!! :)

Faye said...

happy new year to all of you!

ate irms & caryl, di ko na nagawa tag nyo.

gracita - masaya! sobrang saya! sana nga mas mahaba pa bakasyon.