Tuesday, August 14, 2007

6 weird things about me!

I’ve been tagged by Dionne

[Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well and state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog]

I like pricking blackheads. I just can’t resist it every time I see a black spot on my face. The effect? It leaves dark marks which take forever to come off.
I’m a neat freak. I always want things to be organized. If I’m at home, I just couldn’t stop from keeping things together. I get so irritated if my surrounding is messy.
My eyes get bigger (whether I’m happy, excited or upset) when I talk. I think it’s a habit that I developed when I was still young. The only downside of it is that sometimes I get misinterpreted by it. :)
I hate okra. I eat “saluyot” (vegetable that’s kind of slimy when cooked), well known in the north, but I don’t know why I can’t eat okra.
I can’t sleep well on a house or hotel that I’ve been to for the 1st time during the 1st night. Part of my previous job was traveling. I always had a hard time getting sleep during the 1st night.
• I really don't know how to say it but I sleep with my feet extended beyond the edge of the bed.

Consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

chuching said...

i don't understand why your feet has to be extended on the edge of the bed. well, kaya nga weird e no?
but aside from that, we're basically the same! gosh! kahit yung sa eyes. although sakin, hindi lumalaki, i just have a habit looking up whenever i'm telling a story, hehe :)

Faye said...

hi, gracita! it's just a habit. makakatulog pa rin naman ako kahit di nakalagpas paa ko sa bed pero syempre mas masarap ang tulog pag ganun. :)

Heidi said...

we're the same in that I also don't eat okra but I also don't eat saluyot...