Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow Storm on V-Day!

We had a crazy day yesterday with the snow storm mixed with rain and sleet. I didn’t think it’s going to be that bad wearing only my regular shoes to work. But as time went by, the road has become more messy and slushy. What a Valentine’s Day Treat huh! Still it didn’t stop some people from delivering the flowers. They did whatever they could to still celebrate a special day. :)

And despite that crazy weather, many people said we’ve had a long drought this winter and having a day like yesterday was the best. Well not for me. I mean yes I’m thankful for not having a bad winter season this year but I definitely don’t want too much snow.

It is sunny today and many are expecting the snow to melt. I guess not since temperature is very low. I don’t think it will since it is very cold.

I feel bad for Irvin though not having snow boots. I brought him to the store before for a few times asking him to pick one. He may be thinking that we’re having a really nice winter then so he kept on saying next time. And he didn’t like anything that was on display too. But come to think of it… snow boots is snow boots. You buy it for your protection and not for fashion. Oh well! I hope he learned his lesson.

Pictures of yesterday’s storm courtesy of CNN






And here’s more snow storm coverage

2 comments:

chuching said...

that must have been a REALLY COOOOLD valentine!

Faye said...

hi, gracita! ok nga lang sana kung nasa bahay lang eh. kahit gano pa kalamig! hehehe