Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

I was so exhausted with all the shopping that we did. Actually, I still am. We went with Manang Fely and her family, 2 days in a row, to Woodbury Commons on Sunday and Tanger Outlet on Monday. Shopping is really fun in the US whenever there is sale. You can get a lot of good deals from brand name stores. Irvin and I, having no car yet, took this opportunity to get some of the things we need/want. I have nothing else to say… well, I’m freaking too busy with work these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... and while you don't have baby yet, hehe... Once the bundle of joy is there, malamang sya na madalas ang ipagsha-shopping mo, :) ... glad you guys having fun though I know you're gettin' busy in the office... take care! God Bless!

Faye said...

hi, caryl! di naman din para samin lang eh... mostly para sa balikbayan box. :) ingat...