Friday, September 02, 2005

Nanay's in the hospital

I got a text message from Tita Baby last night at almost midnight saying Nanay is in the hospital. She was in the operating room that time for appendicitis. I tried sending a text message to Tito Paqui but didn't get a reply. And I don't know Tita Aba's cell number. So I called Tita Baby but didn't get much information. She said she hasn't talked to them yet and that she was about to leave her house to go to work. And so I went to sleep.

Just a few minutes ago, I got another text from Tita Baby asking if I called them in the Philippines. I said not yet. She said she called them again last night (like after 2 hours from the time Nanay entered the operating room) and Nanay hasn't come out yet. Nanay had raptured appendicitis. Tita Aba called Tito Paqui crying for help at around 4am. Nanay was really in pain and she didn't know what to do. Tito Paqui asked Tita Aba to bring Nanay to Las Pinas which she did. Then upon bringing her to the hospital, they learned that the infection has already spread. Earlier, Nanay already spent overnight in a hospital in Marikina. But never did they think that it was something this serious. They were only told she's high in potassium. I feel so worried that I want to see Nanay badly. I hope she'll be ok. Tita Baby said everybody thought Nanay is leaving us this soon.

I also called Irvin but Mommy said he went to the hospital to see Nanay. I'll just call him again to know how Nanay is now.

No comments: